Personalization Mall - Refused to redo flawed prodcut

I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order.I placed a call and spoke with a Lisa N.

on 9/15/16 at approximately 9:00 a.m. who was extremely rude and lacked any sort of customer service skills. She informed me that had I typed in the words "NONE" my order would have been correct. I explained to her that I understood what she was saying and I kindly asked if my order could be redone.

I also explained that had I been able to leave the opening line blank like I was able to leave the closing line blank I would have. This therefore is a flaw in the system. A customer should be able to leave line 1 blank just as I am able to leave the last line. I wrote the words "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" in hopes that this would have been done.

I do not think I should have to call to verify that. I would greatly appreciate if my order would be redone.

This is a error.Telling me that I have to reorder and offer a discount is not sufficient.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Personalization Mall. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Personalization Mall.
Filing a new complaint about