I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order.I placed a call and spoke with a Lisa N.

on 9/15/16 at approximately 9:00 a.m. who was extremely rude and lacked any sort of customer service skills. She informed me that had I typed in the words "NONE" my order would have been correct. I explained to her that I understood what she was saying and I kindly asked if my order could be redone.

I also explained that had I been able to leave the opening line blank like I was able to leave the closing line blank I would have. This therefore is a flaw in the system. A customer should be able to leave line 1 blank just as I am able to leave the last line. I wrote the words "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" in hopes that this would have been done.

I do not think I should have to call to verify that. I would greatly appreciate if my order would be redone.

This is a error.Telling me that I have to reorder and offer a discount is not sufficient.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Personalization Mall and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Personalization Mall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Personalization Mall and personalization mall tabletop canvas printing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Personalization Mall?

Comments